2 - The Story of Khale 2 - The Story of Khale

really liked it

so much I watched it 5 times in a row just so my eyes wouldn't forget any detail.

:P

I'm serious.

The Pen is Mightier... The Pen is Mightier...

Interesting...

not much more to say, I liked it.

Mario And Friends Goof Up Mario And Friends Goof Up

Fiven it for sure!

I hadn't laughed so much at somebody's crappy flash in a looooooong time, so you get a five and my ten stars, seriously, I loved it.

Raider: Episode 2 Raider: Episode 2

Dude that's like totally awesome and epic!

No, seriously, it's a very good and professionally made game, with great graphics and old school graphics, not to mention the excellent music. Also it's fin to play for anybody that really likes the incredibly hard old school platformers, or is looking for a real challenge between all the easy flash games.

Arachnophilia Arachnophilia

Yay orginality!

probably one of the most addicting fun games to play that are highly original, and you don't see that too often.

Not much more to say, well done, keep doing things like this ;D

Dino Run Dino Run

Yay!

This has to be one of the most fun flash games there are, the first 10 seconds where like, what's this? then I got the point of the game and the fun began.

anyway it's really exciting and the last levels are very hard (maybe I'm just not too good at it), and I know the graphics were meant to be that way but they could've been a little better without losing the ol'school feeling.

all my 5 r belong to u!

Rose At Nightfall Rose At Nightfall

The best!

I'd humbly say this is the best loop there is in the audio portal, it keeps you interested and it sound really professional. When the main guitar kicks in I thought it was worthy of a megaman game, which is to say a lot *wink*

You really know what you're doing, thanks for leting us enjoy this, I can't stop listening to it ;D

also, how long does it take you to finish a song like this, if I may ask?

NemesisTheory responds:

Thanks! But I wouldn't agree with that at all X3 I've heard better :)
But I'm glad you think so!

And yes, that does say a lot! If you know anything about me you'd know I'm a gigantic megaman fan XD And you're thanking me? Thank you for listening, lol! :D

This song took about 2 and a half hours to make!

'Asian Temptation' 'Asian Temptation'

Amazing

Really one of the greatest songs submited to the portal, i love it ^o^

NemesisTheory responds: