2 - The Story of Khale 2 - The Story of Khale

really liked it

so much I watched it 5 times in a row just so my eyes wouldn't forget any detail.

:P

I'm serious.

The Pen is Mightier... The Pen is Mightier...

Interesting...

not much more to say, I liked it.

Mario And Friends Goof Up Mario And Friends Goof Up

Fiven it for sure!

I hadn't laughed so much at somebody's crappy flash in a looooooong time, so you get a five and my ten stars, seriously, I loved it.

Xionic Madness Xionic Madness

This one shall win!

seriously, this one is the best madness day flash I've seen today, and I hope it wins the contest.

there was one thing that annoyed me, and as you might probably already know, it's the subtitles...lucky for you, and for us all, there's an easy solution for the sequel.

VOICE ACTING!

other than that it's almost perfect.
thank you for taking time to entertain us with this awesome submition <wink>

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Sad and beautiful

So sad it made me cry, one of the best things here in newgrounds, so I'll keep voting for you everyday. Thank you.

Flight of the Stallion Flight of the Stallion

Holy flying stallions, batman!

I was thinking it was good, but didn't deserve a 5 because nothing interesting happened, even though the art is quite good, untill the ending, I didn't expect that at all... So there you go fiven <3

Banjax responds:

Thanks Mr Alvein :)

Tacos Tacos

loved it

that's the kinda thing that always cheer me up... the ones not everyone enjoy.

EverythingYouKnowIsWrong EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

Made my day

really good, everything from the song to the animation, looking up for your next work.

Captain Capitalism: NRC Captain Capitalism: NRC

So funny..

Man, i've seen alot of flash on newgrounds, but this is one of the funniest ever, if i get money i'll buy some of your merchandising because i can't wait to see the next one!

Tumor Flash 2 Tumor Flash 2

Whoa, that was funny

I generaly hate those random flashes, but this one was really funny... that's all, i guess... anyway, it was weeeeiiird...